Monday, May 30, 2011

Preston and his Activity Matt...

Preston is almost one month old now! I can't beleive that we have survived almost 4 weeks of no sleep. I can honestly say that I have never been so tired or HAPPY in my entire life. Preston is normally pretty tired most of the time but today, for the first time, he wanted to play! We took a nice walk around the yard to see the birds, flowers and we even found a roly poly bug! It is only a matter of time before my little man and I will be bug hunting together! We came back inside and tested out Preston's new activity mat for a bit with great success. He seemed to have a great time and I was able to capture some great pics of Preston awake. Enjoy :)





1 comment:

  1. Soooo Emily and Megan are here showing me how to respond to your blog. What a cutie. Can't wait to meet him in person!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he's sleeping better and your getting back to yourself. Kiss all for me Love, Lynn and Dore

    ReplyDelete